MENU & ACCOMPANIMENTS
The result of these elite 1:1 Short Courses is a tailored manual; "little black book"; targeted search; refined CV; polished interview techniques and; a specific route to market, amongst other vital tools - all of which can be utilised for multiple career lifetimes.
I offer the following course packages: First & Second Course or All Four Courses.
In addition to the courses, I offer optional supplementary mentoring throughout the search process – as much or as little as desired. These are listed as the Accompaniments (below).
∙ Define Interests; Values; Strengths & Weaknesses
∙ Industry Consultation <3 Chosen Industries of Intrigue
∙ Explanation On How Companies Vary
∙ Clarification Discussion
The Result: Preferred industry(ies) clarified and the type of business that will suit
∙ Research Tuition; Search & Navigate
∙ Creation Of A Longlist
∙ Defining A Shortlist
∙ Identifying Key People
The Result: The initiation of a personalised "Bible" of target businesses and who best to approach
∙ CV Enrichment
∙ Assessment Of Public Profile
∙ Comprehensive Interview Preparation
∙ Practical - Mock Interview
The Result: A CV that will be absorbed by the assessor and the preparation/formula required for successful interviews
∙ Formulating Speculative Introductions
∙ Completing Applications
∙ Sourcing Leads & Initiating Relationships
∙ Pursuing & Persevering
The Result: A tailored toolkit ready for implementation
• Weekly check-in calls to track progress & provide objective advice / next steps
• Support chasing leads to guarantee a response
• Aid with submitting particular applications
• Help with interview preparation for specific opportunities
• Online video interview training, tips & practice (highly recommended)
• Sounding board/feedback calls pre and post-interviews
• Guidance for specific follow up correspondence, including when and what to email
• Assistance with contract interpretation and negotiation (if appropriate)
• Psychometric testing - The Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) - see dedicated page here
THE FG-P MANUAL
The F G-P Manual is the “Bible” which underpins all courses and beyond...
Every client is given a bespoke manual that we work through together, each stage honing their preferences and skills and tailoring learnings through interactive feedback sessions.
Clients then take their 46 page “Bible" forward throughout their job search using it as their pillar to make discerning and confident choices and ultimately achieving success.
Faye’s guidance was instrumental in getting me my first job after I graduated from university. She has so much knowledge of different industries, and really helped me to pinpoint what I want to do.